Retreating at Morocco’s beautiful Atlantic Coast, far away from everything: This retreat is providing you with solitude, tranquility, extensive yoga practice and relaxation amid nature and only a stone throw away from the beach.
NOSADE is offering this coastal yoga retreat from 20th April – 27th April 2017.
Prices start from 999€ per person and stay, and include:
Days filled with intense yoga practice & meditation in a magic scenery and relaxation amid pure nature! Culinary, cultural as well as spiritual experiences are awaiting you. Katrin Witt, yoga teacher, and Fedder Barth, body therapist, invite you to this special retreat in solitude of a beautiful villa amidst fields and nature.
Day 1 (20th April)
Arrival in Marrakech, organized transport to Sidi Kaouki
Check in, welcome dinner & introduction in the villa
Day 2-7 (21st April – 26th April)
Sunrise meditation, Pranayama & yoga
Free time during the day / 1 day excursion to Essaouira
Additional bookable options, such as body work & therapy with Fedder Barth / surf lessons / excursions into the surrounding area / Spa-Treatments
Restorative sunset yoga
Day 8 (27th April)
Departure after breakfast
Transfer to Marrakech airport
Bewegung und der Körper als Instrument zur Erschaffung von Harmonie waren seit jeher integrale Bestandteile ihres Lebens. Gaia studierte 16 Jahre lang klassischen, modernen und zeitgenössischen Tanz. Tief inspiriert von Vinyasa Yoga vereint ihr Unterrichtsstil Körperbewusstsein und Ausrichtung ebenso sehr wie die Fokussierung der Aufmerksamkeit auf den Ausbau von Sensibilität, Ehrlichkeit und Konzentration – auf der Matte wie im Alltag. Als Lehrerin versucht Gaia ihren Schülern Selbstvertrauen und ein Gefühl für den eigenen Körper näher zu bringen, um eine ausgerichtete Yoga Praxis und damit die transformierende Kraft des Yoga erfahren zu können.
Gaia lebt in Italien und unterrichtet Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Power Yoga & Restorative Yin Yoga weltweit.
Marrakech holds an international Airport Marrakech Menara. Transportation from and to the airport is arranged by NOSADE once you submitted your flight details.
Please note: Flights are not included in the quoted price.
Le Douar des Arganiers in Sidi Kaouki, not far from Essaouira, is decorated modernly with little touches of Moroccan design. Designed by Moha Agouni, a young Moroccan architect, the house was entirely built with natural stones, local materials and traditional techniques. In full harmony with the landscape, le Douar des Arganiers is a mix between modern and moroccan architecture.
In the garden you will find long chairs and space to relax or take a sunbath. In a cool and relaxing environment, the house offers spacious common areas and terraces, as well as in total 4 large suites (30m2 for the smallest). Located in the countryside, in a peaceful area, le Douar des Arganiers is only at a 10 minutes stroll to the village and beach or a couple of minutes by car.
Accept what is. Escape daily routines, find inner peace, inner balance and inner tranquility. Morocco will challenge you to do so! Come back to what grounds and stabilizes you.
Two daily Yoga practices and meditation sessions in the magical, mystical surrounding of Morocco will be accompanying and supporting this experience.
The most common questions we tried to answer for you in our FAQ. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us personally if your specific question is not listed yet.
Prices for this retreat start from €999,- per traveler and include:
Additional activities are subject to surcharges.
Entrance fees have to be paid separately.
Your journey to and home from Marrakesh is not included.
To make a booking request, select the dates you require, and fill in the form as prompted.
Once received your booking request, NOSADE will contact you within 72 hours and together we create your very individual trip.
Should you have questions upfront, don’t hesitate to call +49 30 68075494, send us an Email via firstname.lastname@example.org or just use our contact form.
By sending the booking request you agree on our Terms & Conditions.
Once we have created your individual trip package together, we will send you an official booking confirmation. By then a contract comes into force & the booking is confirmed. In addition to the booking confirmation you’ll get a travel insurance certificate submitted.
With the arrival of these two documents a deposit payment of 20% of the tour price will be due immediately. 28 days before the beginning of the trip, the remaining 80% of the tour price will be due.
Payment by installments is possible as well. Please talk to us, if necessary.
Please note that all our Yoga Retreat packages are individually customizable in parts. Talk to us, if you are interested in staying longer or shorter, traveling elsewhere, etc.
We are arranging individually scheduled and tailor-made yoga trips at any time of the year for a minimum of 5 participants.
Please contact us!